Cane Creek eeBrake G4 Short Lever
The eeBrake G4 is the fourth generation eeBrake featuring 100% CNC machined parts and a wider design optimized for 22-28mm rims. It features a stiffer black arch spring, a revised one-piece center adjuster with built-in resistance for easier use, and ghosted laser etching that will stand the test of time. All with the same stopping power and light weight that you've come to rely on from eeBrakes.
- The eeBrake cable adjuster pivots as the brake is applied, optimizing cable alignment during brake actuation
- The cross cable path aligns the brake cable over the center of the brake which provides a clean and aerodynamic line, moving the cables into the "wind shadow" of the frame
- Tool-free caliper centering adjustability provides super-precision and pad motion consistency
- One simple flip of the lever on the Quick Strut release opens wide enough to easily clear a 31mm tire, allowing for easy wheel removal
- Optimized to work with Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM levers
- Short Lever for Dropped Seatstay Bikes