The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry, a simple-to-shift 1x drivetrain, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find Nimbus II Sport Reflect tires that not only deliver plenty of traction, but also increase comfort. Meanwhile, a Shimano 7-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a steel fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles, ultimately making it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
|Frame||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts|
Front: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm
Rear: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm
|Bottom Bracket||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|Chain||KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney, 7-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus, 7-speed|
|Handlebars||Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
Front: V-brake, linear pull
Rear: V-brake linear pull
|Pedals||Specialized City, platform|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel|
|Seat Post||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.