• Super bright LED & parabolic reflector • Visibility up to 1200 Feet • Universal arm, leg or bar fit • Weather proof design • Soft touch switch • Red reflective tape
$45.99 $54.99 16% Off
The Serfas True Series light line was developed to be the best on the market. Given the True stamp of approval, these tail lights will meet and exceed their expected lumen output while offering you all the features you've come to enjoy from Serfas lighting. Please welcome the new line of Serfas True Series lights and be prepared to turn night into day. - 30 high-powered micro LED ring for greater visibility - Last mode memory - USB remote switch compatible - Aero post compatible bracket - Saddle rail mount & seat post mount w/ rubber straps included - Auto Safe Mode extends run time additional 45 mins - Weight: 53g with bracket - USB rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery Solid Modes: - High (50 Lumens): 1.5 hrs - Medium (25 Lumens): 2.75 hrs - Low (15 Lumens): 4.75 hrs Flash Modes: - Daytime Flash (130 Lumens): 21 hrs - High Flash Slow (75 Lumens): 11 hrs - High Flash Fast (75 Lumens): 7.5 hrs - Low Flash (25 Lumens): 25 hrs
Serfas’ TL-415 Rear Flasher provides visibility and simplicity. Its three red LEDs can be seen from 500 yards in either the steady or flash mode. Plus, this flasher has an extended burn time so you can leave it on your bike for dependable visibility.
Serfas' Stop Sign Red Taillight boasts 5 ultra-bright LEDs with a built-in reflector for excellent visibility. It has flashing, steady, and random and rolling modes, and runs for up to 120 hours on the 2 included AA batteries.
Enhanced Side Visibility Design. 130 Lumens / 2 Solid & 3 Flash Modes. USB C Rechargeable. Unique Fin Lens Design Provides Enhanced Long Distance Visibility While Creating Generous Attention-Grabbing Side Illumination Features: - 130 Lumens (Daytime Flash) - Three Super Bright CREE LEDs - Finned Lens Design Provides 180 Degree Visibility - LED Charge Indicator - Auto Safe Mode* - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 22 Hours Runtime - USB C Rechargeable - Aero Post Compatible Bracket Solid Modes: - High (50 Lumens): 1 hr 30 mins - Low (15 Lumens): 5 hrs 30 mins Flash Modes: - Daytime Flash (130 Lumens): 19 hrs - High Flash (75 Lumens): 10 hrs - Low Flash (20 Lumens): 22 hrs - *Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime Additional 45 mins - Weight: 52 Grams w/ Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
Our Brightest Tail Light Yet! Enhanced Side Visibility Design. 350 Lumens / 2 Solid & 3 Flash Modes. USB C Rechargeable. Unique Fin Lens Design Provides Enhanced Long Distance Visibility While Creating Generous 180 Degree Attention-Grabbing Side Illumination Features: - 350 Lumens (Daytime Flash) - Three Super Bright CREE LEDs - Finned Lens Design Provides 180 Degree Visibility - LED Charge Indicator - Auto Safe Mode* - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 20 Hours Runtime - USB C Rechargeable - Aero Post Compatible Bracket Solid Modes: - High (140 Lumens): 1 hr 30 mins - Low (15 Lumens): 6 hrs Flash Modes: - Daytime Flash (350 Lumens): 19 hrs - High Flash (200 Lumens): 9 hrs - Low Flash (50 Lumens): 20 hrs - Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime Additional 45 mins - Weight: 52 Grams w/ Bracket - Battery: 1050 mAh Lithium Polymer
FEATURES - Super Bright (50 Lumens) *Daytime Flash - Last Mode Memory - Auto Safe Mode - USB Remote Switch Compatible - USB Rechargeable - Up to 19.5 hrs Runtime - Aero Bar Compatible Bracket SPECS - Solid Modes: High (25 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (15 Lumens): 2.25 hrs, Low (10 Lumens): 5.5 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (50 Lumens): 19.5 hrs, High Flash Slow (25 Lumens): 9.5 hrs, High Flash Fast (25 Lumens): 5 hrs, Low Flash (10 Lumens): 13 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins - Weight: 40 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
CatEye's attention-grabbing Rapid 3, with it's high power LED and OptiCube lens technology, gets the hands-free treatment with the addition of Auto technology. Auto allows for the light to turn on when darkness and motion are sensed, and remain on for 50 seconds when stopped at traffic lights. No longer worry if you remembered to turn on your light before setting off on your ride, the Rapid 3 Auto remembered.
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
Replacement LED assembly for the Centro LED helmet.
Put this little bright spot anywhere—your belt, your backpack, your seatpost—and ride on. The Flashback is your go-to savior, packing a mighty “I’m here!” punch to keep you visible on the streets. With its belt clip, you can literally clip it on just about anything, and its compact size makes it a total no-brainer for keeping your ride safe and your street-cred high. - Compact, bright, and waterproof. - Built-in fabric belt clip makes it a clip-anywhere taillight option (seatpost mount included). - Four operating modes: Steady (10 lumens), Power Flash (20 lumens), Disco Flash (14 lumens), Eco Flash (5 lumens). - 2- to 20-hour runtime, depending on mode. - Tested and approved for the following Specialized helmet models: Align, Ambush Comp, Chamonix, Propero II, Echelon II
Serious road riders put in serious miles. Most of those miles occur in the daytime, when bright ambient conditions mean you need huge lumens numbers to be seen by motorists. But there's no reason a super-bright taillight can't look the part on the fastest road bikes. You invest in the best road bike technology--you deserve an equally fast taillight. Packing a huge punch with 250 lumens, the Flux 250R taillight is visible at more than 1 mile (1.5 km) in the brightest daytime conditions. Here in Morgan Hill, California we get those conditions all the time, this is the taillight we made for ourselves, and for you. - Designed to fit round and D-shaped seatposts. - Disco Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Eco Flash mode: 25 lumens for 60:00 hours - Hybrid spherical lens and Fresnel lens over three high-power LEDs to send lumens for mile, or kilometers. - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes 3 different size EPDM o-rings to fit a wide variety of seatposts. 2 o-rings included per size for spares. - Massive 1000mAh battery recharges via included micro USB cable in 2:15 hours. - Overmolded bezel for excellent side visibility. - Power Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Steady High mode: 100 lumens for 3:00 hours - Steady Low mode: 25 lumens for 12:00 hours - Three CREE XBD 901 LEDs for maximum brightness and efficiency.
Page 1 of 4 Next page