•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
The Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever and BR-MT200 Disc Brake Caliper - Brakes are pre-bled - Hydraulic hose included - Rotor not included
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano BR-MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc brake calipers offer rapid initial pad contact as well as controllable power modulation. The caliper features a wider contact area using dual-diameter opposed pistons for highly-responsive braking power and greater control. - Master cylinder design is sleek and durable - Includes metal pads
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
$14.99 - $15.00
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
Shimano Ultegra R8010 direct-mount type brake caliper. - Direct mount brake - Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance - Sleek design - Narrower gap between arms - Wider clearance with larger tire sizes - Compatible with wider 28c tire size - Model Number: BR-R8010-F - Series: Ultegra - Brake Type: Direct mount type - Average Weight: 174 grams
Shimano Ultegra RT800 centerlock disc rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds - Rotor Type: Two Piece
Slide in Serfas' BPS110 Shimano Compatible Pads for reliable braking. These replacement pads fit Serfas' BPS-100 cartridges and are for standard rims only.
Serfas' DBPS4 MTB Shimano Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with Shimano Deore Mechanical BR-M515 brakes.
Make sure you have plenty of stopping power and ride with a set of Serfas high-quality long-lasting disc brake pads. - Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads - Hardware Included - Compatible w/ Shimano Ultegra BR-RS805/505
$78.00 - $84.99
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$44.00 - $69.99
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$52.99 - $79.99
- A mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation - New brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint - HS2 is more powerful, and quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management
$53.00 - $82.99
- A mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation - New brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint - HS2 is more powerful, and quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management - Hub Compatibility: Center Lock - Disc Material: Steel
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
SRAM's Pad Inserts are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
$28.00 - $34.99
SRAM's Stainless Brake Cable Kit is the right replacement cable set for your SRAM cable-operated brakes. You get 2 stainless-steel 1.5mm-diameter brake cables, enough 5mm-diameter low-compression housing for any size/type bicycle and aluminum ferrules. The housing has a slippery liner for a super-smooth feel at the levers when you're braking. And you get cable crimps to prevent fraying and cable donuts to prevent rattles.
Disc Brake Service Kit for Elixir - Includes pistons, seals, and bleed screws
Origin-8's Disc Rotor Bolts are made of a corrosion-resistant steel, have Torx heads and come in a complete set of 6. They're perfect for attaching your disc brake rotor to the hub.
• Truly universal compatibility (adjustable cable pull for linear/mech disc or caliper/cantilever) • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Return spring/reach adjustment • Forged aluminum construction • 2-finger lever design
- Truly universal compatibility (adjustable cable pull for linear/mech disc or caliper/cantilever) - 22.2mm (7/8") clamp - Return spring/reach adjustment - Forged alloy construction - 3-finger lever design - 206g pair
Suitable for heavy use applications - Excellent in extreme weather conditions - Superior performance at high temperatures - Virtually unaffected by rain or snow - Exceptional pad life - Pad material: steel - Compound: sintered - Compatibility: Shimano M975, M966, M965, M800, M776, M775, M765, M665, M655M, M601, M596, M595, M585, M545, M535, R505, S500, S501, T605, T665 TRP Dash, Parabox Front
The 1999 Sidepull Brake is a lightweight brake kit for BMX. - Includes brake, lever and cable - Reach is 66-90mm
Replacement EBT screws close the bleed port on Magura brakes. - Torque spec: 0.5 nM - T25 head
Page 1 of 25 Next page