•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
Shimano Ultegra R8010 direct-mount type brake caliper. - Direct mount brake - Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance - Sleek design - Narrower gap between arms - Wider clearance with larger tire sizes - Compatible with wider 28c tire size - Model Number: BR-R8010-F - Series: Ultegra - Brake Type: Direct mount type - Average Weight: 174 grams
Shimano Ultegra RT800 centerlock disc rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds - Rotor Type: Two Piece
$72.00 - $84.99
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$44.00 - $69.99
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
SRAM's Pad Inserts are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
SRAM's Stainless Brake Cable Kit is the right replacement cable set for your SRAM cable-operated brakes. You get 2 stainless-steel 1.5mm-diameter brake cables, enough 5mm-diameter low-compression housing for any size/type bicycle and aluminum ferrules. The housing has a slippery liner for a super-smooth feel at the levers when you're braking. And you get cable crimps to prevent fraying and cable donuts to prevent rattles.
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
Origin-8's Disc Rotor Bolts are made of a corrosion-resistant steel, have Torx heads and come in a complete set of 6. They're perfect for attaching your disc brake rotor to the hub.
- Available in both short- and long-pull versions - Forged AL6061 alloy construction - 3-finger lever design with laser-etched grip pattern - Return spring with reach and cable adjustment - 22.2mm (7/8") knee-friendly clamp - 195g pair
Suitable for heavy use applications - Excellent in extreme weather conditions - Superior performance at high temperatures - Virtually unaffected by rain or snow - Exceptional pad life - Pad material: steel - Compound: sintered - Compatibility: Shimano M975, M966, M965, M800, M776, M775, M765, M665, M655M, M601, M596, M595, M585, M545, M535, R505, S500, S501, T605, T665 TRP Dash, Parabox Front
$19.99 - $21.99
The 1999 brake kit is a lightweight alloy brake kit perfect for those rebuilding that old BMX bike they found at a garage sale. This kit includes a brake cable, universal brake caliper, front and rear pivot bolts, alloy brake lever and all necessary hardware. Features - Side pull style brake - Works with front or Rear - Includes brake, lever, and cable - 13.8 oz
With a copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. The pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
Miscellaneous replacement small parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake systems. - Includes piston and seal
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
- Skeleton design eliminates unneeded material while optimizing power, modulation and torque - Features dual pivot front and rear mechanisms. Both feature ball bearing actuation - Orbital pad adjustment for precise setup without chatter - Includes color-matched alloy-cartridge pads with special compound, alloy hardware, and a 13.5mm front-mount recessed T-nut - Dual pivot front/rear - Wheel: front/rear set - Reach: 40-50mm - Weight: 284g
Page 1 of 8 Next page