- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our lightest FACT Powerline carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
- A revolutionary Dyneema Mesh allows us to achieve weight without sacrificing hold for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- BOA IP1 Fit System for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Guarantee.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a Warp Sleeve vamp for the ultimate in connectivity, comfort, and speed.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 140g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
|Intended Use||Road Cycling|
|Cleat Compatibility||3-bolt or Look/SPD-SL|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA IP1 Fit System|
|Midsole||FACT Powerline carbon plate|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||13|
|Weight||140g (1/2 pair, Size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.