XLAB's Gorilla Carbon Cage is one of the most popular rear bottle cages on the market! It boasts an amazing 7-pound grip force to keep bottles in place on bumpy roads and it's been specifically tweaked to work perfectly with saddle-mounted cage carriers. The Gorilla has over two times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit.
$44.99 - $64.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Wald's 1216 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 12- to 16-inch wheels. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 75 pounds.
Wald's 742 training wheels feature three slots on the brace arm allowing this wheel set to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 26-inch wheels. The brace arms are designed to fit rear frames tubes up to .75 inches in diameter. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 125 pounds.
This versatile basket is based on Wald's popular 133 basket but uses a holder that bolts onto your handlebar. The holder offers greater clearance between the bar and basket for shifters, cables, and brake levers. Available in white (3133WH) or gloss black (3133GB) powder coat finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - A Quick Release Basket with Bolt-on Holder for stable installation and use - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches at the bottom - Holder designed to fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebar - Handlebar clamps are 2" apart and offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 3 lbs.
$24.99 $44.99 44% Off
Tough, dependable and fully rebuildable, the Indy represents a great value in floor pumps. With category leading features like a tall steel barrel with replaceable internals the Indy quickly inflates tires up to 160 psi while the wide tripod base keeps things stable while pumping. Large, 2.5? gauge for precise inflation and long, high pressure hose with dual head fits both Presta and Schrader valves without swapping out parts. Ergonomic handle fits comfortably in your hands and features an integrated hose keeper to store the hose when not in use.
Perfect for trailside repairs and for your home shop, Topeak's Universal Chain Tool is compatible with all chains and removes and installs pins with ease. Plus, there's even a compartment to hold spare pins, an integrated chain pin breaker and a removable chain hook to hold your chain while you work.
Specifically designed for 27.5” and 29” wheeled MTB’s. The DeFender front and rear fenders are the perfect choice for lightweight durable mud protection on those wet and sloppy rides. Quick release allows DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds. A highly polished underside helps prevent dirt buildup and aids in cleaning. Fits 27.5” – 29” MTB tires up to 3” wide. - QR fork attachment fits 19.6mm/26mm/27.7mm/35mm steerer tube - Two tone injected high impact resistant plastic - Weight: 233 grams - Rear angle adjustable - 73x21x11cm/28.7x8.3x4.3-inch
Specifically designed for 27.5” and 29” wheeled MTB’s. The DeFender front and rear fenders are the perfect choice for lightweight durable mud protection on those wet and sloppy rides. Quick release allows DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds. A highly polished underside helps prevent dirt buildup and aids in cleaning. Fits 27.5” – 29” MTB tires up to 3” wide. - QR fork attachment fits 19.6mm/26mm/27.7mm/35mm steerer tube (FX); QR seatpost attachment (RX) - Two tone injected high impact resistant plastic - Weight: 233 grams (FX); 226 grams (RX) - Rear angle adjustable - Size: 73 x 21 x 11 / 28.7” x 8.3” 4.3” (Front); 61 x 18 x 10 / 24” x 7.1” x 3.9” (Rear)
Upgrades any pump to a SmartHead pump head. Includes hardware, 40-inch hose, and SmartHead pump head.
Topeak's Disc-Mount Rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. And, this tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger or extra storage room.
Topeak's BabySeat II rear rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II (sold separately) to your 29er. This tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most rear disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger.
Both kids and parents will love Topeak's BabySeat II. It's suspended to provide little ones with an extra-plush ride and it boasts important safety features, such as adjustable foot rests and safety straps, a quick-release padded safety bar, a 4-way safety harness, and dual safety latches that lock the seat to the included rack.
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Prevents and reduces brake squealing, without impairing the braking effect - Simultaneously dissipates heat - Prevents non-uniform wear - Eliminates vibration on braking
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
• 1-front reflector (steerer tube mount) • Bracket
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
- Strap mount system mounts to any tube on your bike - Fits 22.2mm to 31.8mm tubes - Great for unique mounting applications - Type: Cage Mount
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Candy Mini Bell. It comes in a variety of colors to match your bike and gives you a resounding "ping." It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
• Super bright LED & parabolic reflector • Visibility up to 1200 Feet • Universal arm, leg or bar fit • Weather proof design • Soft touch switch • Red reflective tape
$8.99 - $15.99
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
$8.99 - $12.99
- Great novelty horn - Fits most handlebars
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
•Classic Straight design •Clamp fits most handlebars •10" length
$10.99 - $14.99
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
- Bike rack RR 290 mm strut kit with hardware - Great for smaller frames - 4 bolts & nuts - 1 set/bag
• 24-inch long double strap • Vinyl-coated hook ends
•Parrot Pirate •Fits most handlebars •Easy installation
Page 1 of 9 Next page