$14.99 - $16.00
Thanks to the lightweight aluminum valve and butyl rubber construction, Zipp's Tangente Butyl Tube weighs only 89 grams. So it reduces that ever-critical rotational mass making your wheels lighter and your bicycle easier to pedal too. This fine tube is also made of .85mm-thick rubber for excellent reliability. The valve is 37mm long and features a removable core.
Your tires have the highest airspeed of any part on your bike, so it makes sense to go aero. Zipp's Tangente uses dimples to slice through the wind; in fact, the 21mm version saves up to 9 seconds over 40km compared to a traditional tire. Developed in the wind tunnel in partnership with the masters at Vittoria, the Tangente sports a durable, yet supple 290tpi casing with an extra-light rubber compound for low rolling resistance, a smooth ride and high cornering grip in any and all conditions.
The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
WTB's Nano Comp is a fast-rolling, dry-condition tire with working edges that bite into dry hardpack and loose soil. This XC-specific tire boasts a round profile, micro-knob design and a large supportive casing. Plus, the Nanos float over choppy terrain and grip amazingly well in many conditions allowing you to lean hard and keep your speed in corners.
When minimizing weight is vitally important, rely on Vittoria's Latex Inner Tubes. - 85 grams - Latex tube - 51mm valve stem with removable core
When you want more speed on dry surfaces and are unwilling to compromise cornering ability, Vittoria's Mezcal G+ is your tire. The center ridge made of tightly spaced, low-profile knobs keeps you rolling fast and transitions cleanly into legit side knobs that tear into both hard and soft corners. The Mezcal offers hundreds of multi-directional biting edges across the tread for relentless climbing traction as well as reliable braking. And, you can forget about the usual speed versus handling tradeoffs, because Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound firms up on the straights for blazing speed, and softens when dynamic forces are applied to the tread, such as when braking, accelerating, or cornering. This means race-winning speed, and fun-soaked berm carving, all adding up to a versatile and fun tire that gets down to business.
Many experienced riders place their trust in Vittoria tubulars, and the Rally upholds this tradition of quality at a sweet price. Vittoria's Kevlar 3D-compound tread provides outstanding handling and cornering, reduced rolling resistance, and a smooth, quiet ride. Plus, the cotton casing sports a full 220 threads per inch for the supple road feel that you look for in a high-quality road tire. Weight: - 300 grams (21mm) - 310 grams (23mm) - 320 grams (25mm)
Vittoria's Rubino is an all-rounder that packs the technology and features you want at a price you won’t believe. Since the advent of air-filled bicycle tires, riders have been forced to strike a balance between durability and performance. A two-dimensional carbon material called Graphene has changed that, and you’ll find it in the Rubino, made with Vittoria’s revolutionary G+ compound. This G+ compound keeps the Rubino taunt and durable when traveling in a straight line, ensuring efficiency and durability. When cornering, accelerating, or braking, the compound softens, giving you impressive traction and control. It also features Vittoria's Puncture Protection Belt 2.0 to make flats a thing of the past, so you get a fast, long-lasting tire that inspires confidence in every ride. - Wire bead - 23mm: 320 grams - 25mm: 360 grams - 28mm: 365 grams
Whether you’re training or racing, Vittoria’s Rubino Pro G+ is the tire you can trust. Its long-lasting tread is improved in every way by the introduction of Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound, which delivers the holy grail of tire technology: low rolling resistance and durability with enhanced braking, accelerating, and cornering traction. This rubber is wrapped around a strong, yet supple casing that provides excellent road feel while holding up to your high-mileage training rides. How Vittoria makes a tire with these performance characteristics and such low weight is a mystery. All you need to know is that the Rubino Pro will take you further and faster. - Folding bead - 23mm: 225 grams - 25mm: 235 grams - 28mm: 245 grams
Improve your bike splits with Vittoria's super-fast Triathlon Evo Tubular tire. Inside is a butyl tube that holds its pressure. No more worrying about tire pressure while your bike's in the transition zone overnight. This trick tire also sports Vittoria's Kevlar-impregnated 3D-compound tread for outstanding handling, minimal rolling resistance and a whisper-quiet ride. Plus, Vittoria's 320-thread-per-inch Corespun T casing with Puncture Resistant Belting provides superb comfort, durability and flat protection.
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
$24.99 - $36.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
$19.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
$22.99 - $24.99
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
Sunlite's Komfort features a tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction. - Type: Hybrid - Bead: Wire
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 40c
$19.99 - $21.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$12.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$12.99 - $21.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Butyl rubber • 60mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 25-30 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$16.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$2.99 - $4.99
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
$19.99 - $21.99
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
Page 1 of 47 Next page